Pressure independent control valve
VSX..PB/VSXT..PB pressure independent balacing & control valves can be used in heating and cooling systems in application with fancoil units, chilled beams or other terminal units applications. VSX(T)..PB valves provide modulating control with full authority regardless of any fluctuations in the differential pressure of the system.
The valves combine an externally adjustable automatic balancing valve, differential pressure control valve and a full authority modulating control valve.
VSX(T)..PB valves make it simple to achieve 100% control of teh water flow in the building, while creating high comfort and energy saving at the same time. An additional benefit is that no balancing is required if futher stages are added to the system, or if the dimentioned capacity is changed.
Energy saving is due to optimal control, lower flow and pump pressure. Maximized T is due to faster responce and increased system stability.
- Less time to define the necessary equipment for a hydraulic balacing system (only flow data are required
- No need to calculate valve authority. Always 100%
- Flexibillity if the system is modified after the installation.
- No further regulating valves required in the distribution pipework when VSX(T)..PB is installed at terminals
- Total number of the valves minimized due to the 3-in-1 design
- Minimized commissioning time due to automatic balacing of the system
- No minimum straight pipe lengths required before or after the valve
|Valve housing||DZR Brass, CW602N|
|Flow setting||DZR Brass, CW602N|
|DP controller||PPS 40% glass|
|Max diff pressure||400kPa|
|medium temp. range||0..120 C|